Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Rules of Evidence

That's what occupied my time for the past week -- studying for the final exam in my Evidence class. That sense of panic over a looming final kept me from posting to this blog.

Not only did we need to know the Texas Rules of Evidence for this course, but the Federal Rules of Evidence as well. It's a four-credit-hour class, and the test was four hours as well. But it's a required class, so I'm glad I got it out of the way. And it was pretty interesting.

Still, after the test, I needed a few days to just relax and not worry about SICs, privileges or hearsay. So I played StarCraft, a real-time strategy game. Got to the end, too.

Anyway, I'm back, and I noticed that my previous post generated the most comments ever on this blog. A couple of people had questions, and I will answer those queries shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home